Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

He makes everything beautiful

When I purchased my iPhone case I never thought it would affect me daily, but it absolutely has. I got this gem a few weeks after I got my phone, the verse on the back is Ecclesiastes 3:11,

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart." 

[how great is that?! this has grown to be one of my very favorite verses] I love that our searching for purpose, for meaning that everyone has is from Him! He set it in our hearts from the very beginning! What a wonderful truth.  He set that desire in us and through Him we can fulfill that longing. 

The simple action of reading this everyday when using my phone has taught me how powerful meditation can be. I'd encourage you to put a verse somewhere [desktop background? bathroom mirror? phone case?] were you will read it everyday [multiple times a day] & see how He can use such a small thing to do great things in your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!