Recent Posts

Saturday, November 24, 2012

unsure but willing.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for so long. [after all, I read them all the time] But what would I write about? I am a visual communicator, why would I start a blog? [writing seems rather vital in this whole blogging thing....] I am so inspired by things I see, what else am I inspired by? [His word.] Ok, so...combine the two? 

design & devos

Will it work? [who knows] Will it stretch me? [absolutely] I'm willing to try it out. 

here goes nothing friends!







2 comments:

Alisa said...

I'm glad you made the leap. I've been wanting to read more design-oriented blogs...even better to actually know the blogger! Looking forward to seeing how you grow through this and getting inspired by your posts!

Joanna Lundeen said...

Thanks for the encouraging words Alisa! Let me know if there is anything design specific you'd like to hear about—I'm totally open to suggestions!

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you have to say!